Build your Career at Falcon Equipment Rentals
We are looking for a customer-oriented, motivated individual to join our professional team as a Service Technician at our Slave Lake location. This position is responsible for equipment repair and maintenance, field support, and quality customer service. This position reports to the Area Manager.
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive pay
- Great employee benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Supportive management team and dedicated employees
- Small team environment
- Guaranteed hours and home every night
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide rental equipment and company vehicle repair and maintenance
- Maintain accurate service reports and documentation
- Demonstrate usage of rental equipment for customer use as required
- Provide support to sales and customer relations activities as required
- Strong commitment to workplace Health and Safety by conducting all operations in a safe manner and following all company procedures and H&S policies
- Travel to other branches and customer site locations is required
- Accurately order parts from different suppliers and vendors
- Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner
- Promote company image through excellent customer service
- Bring a positive energy to the branch to help maintain and improve morale of the team day to day
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by your manager or management team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid Class 3 or 5 Alberta Driver’s License with clean abstract
- Possess at a minimum a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Preference will be given to those with an Automotive Service Technicians License
- 3-5 years experience preferred
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Physically fit and able to lift, stack, pull and carry heavy items (up to 50 lbs)
- Ability to follow verbal directions as well as written company and safety procedures
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrates a professional demeanour and positive attitude
- Can work together with a team and provide each other support
- Safety requirements: First Aid, TDG, H2S would be an asset
Falcon Rentals is an Alberta owned equipment rental company with 5 locations seeking to add qualified and ambitious professionals to our team. If you are looking for the benefits of a smaller team/business environment but with growth potential and advancement, we have something for you to consider.
We believe in treating each other with respect and working as a team to get things done right. Thanks to this focus on teamwork and collaboration, we have created an atmosphere that is fun, supportive, and full of energy.
$28-36 per hour; dependent on experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at our office location in Slave Lake.
Closing date: January 27, 2023
For further details about our company please check out our website at www.falconrentals.com.
Although we appreciate all who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.