Build your Career at Falcon Equipment Rentals
We are looking for a customer-oriented, motivated individual to join our professional team as a Shipper/Receiver at our Slave Lake location.
As a Shipper/Receiver, you will perform all duties as a Shipper/Receiver as well as assist with shop duties, shop organization, and equipment maintenance and repair. This position reports to the Branch Manager and may be a part time or full time position.
- Perform routine washing of equipment and vehicles
- Continuous tidying and cleaning of equipment and shop floors/bays
- Removal of garbage and recycling
- Cleaning small tools & equipment
- Grounds maintenance; grass cutting and snow removal by hand and equipment
- Inventory/parts organization
- Assist mechanics as required
- Parts runner & organizer
- Bring a positive energy to the branch to help maintain and improve morale of the team day to day
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by your manager or management team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License with clean abstract
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in shop environment would be considered an asset
- Physically fit and able to lift, stack, pull and carry heavy items (up to 50 lbs)
- Demonstrates a professional demeanour and positive attitude
- Can work together with a team and provide each other support
- Ability to work in a variety of temperatures, weather, and road conditions
- Ability to follow verbal directions as well as written company and safety procedures
Demonstrates high level of drive and initiative
Why Apply at Falcon?:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Supportive management team and dedicated employees
- Small team environment
- Guaranteed hours and home every night
We believe in treating each other with respect and working as a team to get things done right. Thanks to this focus on teamwork and collaboration, we have created an atmosphere that is fun, supportive, and full of energy.
Compensation negotiable and dependent on experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit application to email@example.com or drop off at our office, 233 Balsam Rd NE, Slave Lake.
For further details about our company please check out our website at www.falconrentals.com.
Although we appreciate all who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.