Class 5 Septic Truck Operator
Location: Slave Lake, AB
Closing date: December 5, 2022
Falcon Rentals is an Alberta owned equipment rental company with 5 locations seeking to add qualified and ambitious professionals to our team. If you are looking for the benefits of a smaller team/business environment but with growth potential and advancement, we have something for you to consider.
As a Class 5 Septic Truck Operator for Falcon Rentals, you will perform all duties involved in safely operating and driving a company septic vacuum truck to deliver, remove, and service portable toilet units at customer sites. This is a full-time, permanent position, reporting to the Branch Manager; this position works approximately 40 hours per week with overtime opportunities.
- Drive, operate, and service company septic vacuum truck
- Deliver, remove, and service portable toilet units for customers at their location
- Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered equipment and collect payment for services when required; submit documentation to manager
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Conduct minor maintenance tasks on commercial vehicles as needed
- Provide support and ensure customer satisfaction during delivery of rental equipment
- Clear and effective communication with staff and customers
- Promote company image through excellent customer satisfaction
- Complete necessary paperwork for vehicle inspections
- Maintain proper documentation throughout the equipment rental process and internal safety controls
- Bring a positive energy to the branch to help maintain and improve morale of the team day to day
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by your manager or management team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License with clean abstract
- Air brakes
- Minimum 3 years driving experience
- Physically fit and able to lift, stack, pull and carry heavy items (up to 50 lbs)
- Ability to work in a variety of temperatures, weather, and road conditions
- Ability to follow verbal directions as well as written company and safety procedures
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs and perform repairs
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrates a professional demeanour and positive attitude
- Can work together with a team and provide each other support
- Safety requirements: First Aid, TDG, H2S would be an asset
Why Apply at Falcon?:
- Competitive pay
- Great employee benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Supportive management team and dedicated employees
- Small team environment
- Guaranteed hours and home every night
We believe in treating each other with respect and working as a team to get things done right. Thanks to this focus on teamwork and collaboration, we have created an atmosphere that is fun, supportive, and full of energy.
$25.00 - 35.00 per hour. Compensation negotiable and dependent on experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at our office, 233 Balsam Rd NE, Slave Lake.
For further details about our company please check out our website at www.falconrentals.com.
Although we appreciate all who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.