Rental Coordinator - Athabasca
Build your Career at Falcon Equipment Rentals
We are looking for a customer-oriented, motivated individual to join our professional team as a Rental Coordinator at our Athabasca branch. This position will report to the Area Manager.
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive pay
- Great employee benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Supportive management team and dedicated employees
- Small team environment
- Guaranteed hours and home every night
What You’ll Be Doing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily front counter and customer service duties; communicate professionally & effectively
- Rent and sell equipment and related items to an existing customer base as well as generate new customers by following up on leads, sales calls, networking, and relationship building
- Process new rental contracts daily as per standard operating procedures
- Identify customer needs and react appropriately while understanding market conditions and local competitors
- Develop relationships to become a reliable contact for customer inquiries
- Maintain and document on-site inventories; strong commitment to inventory control required
- Coordinate with the Area Manager on all rental equipment and service/repair issues to the rental fleet
- Delivery and pick up of equipment to customers at their location
- Represent Falcon Rentals in a professional manner at all times
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
What You’ll Bring to the Team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the customer service/retail industry, preferably in the rental industry
- Minimum of grade 12 or equivalent
- Ability to follow verbal directions as well as written company and safety procedures
- Demonstrates a professional demeanour and positive attitude
- Can work together with a team and provide each other support
- Self-starter, very customer service oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Knowledge of equipment is a definite asset
- Comfortable with computers; knowledge of Point of Rental is an asset
- Safety requirements: First Aid, TDG, H2S would be an asset
Falcon Rentals is an Alberta owned equipment rental company with 5 locations seeking to add qualified and ambitious professionals to our team. If you are looking for the benefits of a smaller team/business environment but with growth potential and advancement, we have something for you to consider.
We believe in treating each other with respect and working as a team to get things done right. Thanks to this focus on teamwork and collaboration, we have created an atmosphere that is fun, supportive, and full of energy.
Compensation negotiable and dependent on experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit application to email@example.com.
Closing date: September 2, 2022
For further details about our company please check out our website at www.falconrentals.com.
Although we appreciate all who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.